Inside Sales Representative:
Job Category: Sales
Report to: Director of Sales
Location: Brisbane, CA
Greenleaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane. We want energetic, and experienced people to join our team NOW!
- building and reviewing orders, discussing and suggesting products; developing and maintaining relationships, then utilizing those relationships to grow sales.
- Anticipate product and service issues before they arise; find solutions that are a win-win for both Greenleaf and the customer; inform customers about product shortages and other service issues; provide substitute options and increase order size via suggestive selling.
- Use CRM to enter all sales-related follow up notes from customer calls and tasks.
- Communicate with Outside Sales Reps via phone, email, CRM to inform them of necessary information from customer interactions.
- Attend meetings and product/sales trainings to continually improve skills.
- Collaborate with internal departments: Sales, Operations, Delivery, and Buyers to ensure that customers’ needs are being met within Greenleaf’s expectations.
- Existing account development: Must be able to build business in existing accounts by making compelling product presentations and selling on value; engage the customer using suggestive selling with the goal of adding lines to each order.
- Support the sales department with additional projects or tasks as needed. This requires the ability to manage short and long-term projects with milestones, goals and clear communication throughout.
- Achieve productivity, accuracy and team performance goals.
- Must have a minimum of two years proven sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, phone, email, text
- Knowledge of Produce, Cheese, Specialty food products
- Must have a passion for food
- Experience in the produce, food or restaurant industry is a plus
- A proven ability to successfully sell to different levels within each customer’s business
- Computer proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, Fresh Tech CRM, Produce Pro)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate problems before they arise, and solve those that occur in real time
- Team player
Join our Greenleaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994
Click Here to download our job application.