Job Category: Maintenance
Report to: Maintenance and Plant Engineering Manager
Greenleaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane. We want energetic, and experienced people to join our team NOW!
- Cleaning the staff lunchroom area and restrooms
- Cleaning the entire warehouse floor, foot dips, and warehouse drainage.
- Help maintain building warehouse equipments.
- Help comply with the HACCP program.
- Provide coverage for other maintenance positions when individuals are on vacation, either day or night shift when needed.
- Provide general assistance on any projects set by the maintenance department when required.
- Do inventories of packaging and warehouse supplies when needed.
Full time and Part time positions available. Schedule alternates with weekends based on business needs.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes 7 holidays, 15 days of Personal time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability. Friendly, high performing work environment that values their employees and treats everyone with respect.
Join our Greenleaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994
Click Here to download our job application.