Quality Production Associate:
Job Category: Warehouse
Report to: Quality Production Manager
Greenleaf, Bay Area’s leading produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and retailers is hiring now at our new state of the art warehouse in Brisbane. We want energetic, and experienced people to join our team NOW!
- Read Quality Aging Log to fulfill repack duties
- Examine aging product to verify quality standards
- Physically removes aging product from cases and cleans with care, completed with putting product online for sales
- Keeps a daily written log of completed product with inventory and date stamped information
- Supports with the management of inventory and spoilage of items repacked
- Hand packs GreenLeaf private label products such as tomatoes, carrots and beyond
- Manage hand pack tomato GreenLeaf private label inventory
- Folding and labeling boxes for the daily tasks
- Operates machinery to transfer product
- Assist in Quality Control checks by lifting product up to 50 lbs., bending, and squatting
- Manage daily driver fruit and staff kitchen fruit
- Ensures work is performed safely at all times
- Punctuality, regular and reliable attendance
-Is able to focus and work quickly
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
-Good time for management
- Ability to work well with others and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a cold environment
Join our Greenleaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994
Click Here to download our job application.